Cancellation/late fee Policy
- There are no refunds or transfers on the lessons. All sales are final.
- Lessons are valid for one year from the date of the first appointment. Any lessons that are unused during that period are forfeited. No refunds will be issued for unused lessons.
- All lessons must be paid for in full at the time of booking. If lessons are bought individually, the discounted price does not apply.
- If you do not have a valid original learner’s permit you may still register for lessons, but you cannot schedule an appointment until one is obtained.
- Cancellations or any changes to a scheduled lesson must be made 48 hours prior to the lesson. Any cancellations not made 48 hours prior the scheduled time will incur a $50 cancellation fee. (fee may be waived with doctors note)
- Students must wear closed toed shoes, any student not wearing closed toed shoes will not be allowed to drive. Additionally, students are not permitted to drive barefoot. If students cannot acquire closed toed shoes within a reasonable time, the lesson will be canceled and a late fee will apply.
- If a student is deemed to be a hazardous, the lesson maybe cancelled at any time during the lesson by the instructor. Any remaining time will be forfeited.
- All students must have their valid original DMV permit on their person during the lesson. Failure to produce an original DMV permit at the time of the lesson will result in a cancellation for that lesson. A $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- Checks without funds will incur $100 fee.
- If a student has any outstanding balances, no certificates of completion can be issued and any remaining lessons will be put on hold until they are paid off. Fee’s can be paid for at the time of pick up.
- Any lost or misplaced certificate of completion can be replaced for a $25 fee.
- The last lesson is to be scheduled prior to scheduling the road test. No scheduling accommodations will be made to any student who books their test prior to booking the last lesson (please allow a minimum of 4 weeks to book during peek summer months).